If you or your team wants to unleash your personal growth, accelerate your career or business, and learn from other top local business leaders, then our weekly facilitator-led mastermind groups are for you.
WHAT ARE MASTERMINDS?
Mastermind groups are a gathering of 6 to 12 like-minded people who meet for 5 to 15 weeks to study one core learning system, share insights, and brainstorm together. Masterminds are hosted virtually or in-person in beautiful Saskatoon. Virtual masterminds work to connect remote or travelling members. Because masterminds require you to practically apply the material over time, this helps form new habits and increases the content's stick-ability (is that even a word?). Think of masterminds as your very own personal Board of Directors.
Our facilitated masterminds offer a combination of:
- Peer brainstorming
Public + Private Masterminds
We host regular public mastermind groups – see schedule. Additionally each of our core learning systems can be converted into private mastermind groups. Private masterminds can be organized and tailored to meet specific business or association requirements – just ask.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, Lift Leadership Coaching’s masterminds can help you achieve success.
- Leverage the experience and skills of the other members
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Increase your own confidence
Certificates are gifted to masterminders who successfully complete a mastermind group.
The Masterminders Promise
When choosing mastermind groups to facilitate your growth, we ask each masterminder to commit to the following:
- Reading the material and completing associated exercises before each session
- Attending the scheduled sessions
- Engaging in the group discussion (this is where the magic is found)
find the right recipe of services to meet your goals and budget.
- Customizing Services: Each of our services can be tailored specifically to meet your goals, budget, and schedule. Let us know where we can add value to your life, team or business.
- Combining Services: While there is value in each of our services individually, the true power comes from finding a unique blend of services to meet your goal.
- Apply for Grants: Our mastermind courses, customized training programs, and events qualify for a CanSask Job Grant. This means your professional development budget can stretch further than before.
Lifetime Money Back Guarantee - We assume all of the risk.
After taking a mastermind course, engaging in a business training program, or attending a Lift event, if you haven't seen a significant improvement in your organization or personal life, we will return 100% of your money.
Between grants and our guarantee you have nothing to lose.