If you or your team is looking for an honest outside perspective, a sounding board, or a trusted mentor and advisor, coaching may be the right solution for you.
Group & Individual
We offer you the choice of either individual or group coaching sessions. All coaching sessions are private and confidential either in-person, by phone or video conferencing.
When working individually with you, it is our number one priority to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals. To do so we will tailor a plan specific to your needs. This way you will clearly understand the coaching process, our interaction, and your accountabilities.
Group sessions are a complementary approach to individual coaching. When coaching groups, each person brings a unique perspective. Therefore, each member is expected to contribute to the discussion. This magnifies the richness and depth of conversations, resulting in solutions better suited to address the root issue. The bond that is created in the process of group coaching empowers individuals to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment.
At Lift Leadership Coaching, we believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Lift’s coaches honour you as the pilot and expert in your life guiding you in a process of self-discovery. To achieve transformation, our coaches partner with you in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential. Standing on this foundation, our responsibility as your co-pilot is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Lift coaches combine empathy, stirring questions, humour, accountability, and a down-to-earth approach to help you or your team visualize new perspectives and identify roadblocks that prevent you from reaching your true potential.
- Start by assessing your or your team’s current situation and challenges
- Identify priorities and establish desired outcomes
- Work through priorities in subsequent coaching sessions
- Between sessions, you may be challenged with “homework” to support your goals
The duration of the coaching relationship varies depending on your needs and preferences.
Find the right recipe of services to meet your goals ANd budget.
- Customizing Services: Each of our services can be tailored specifically to meet your goals, budget, and schedule. Let us know where we can add value to your life, team or business.
- Combining Services: While there is value in each of our services individually, the true power comes from finding a unique blend of services to meet your goal.
- Apply for Grants: Our mastermind courses, customized training programs, and events qualify for a CanSask Job Grant. This means your professional development budget can stretch further than before.